Hello All

JasonASmith

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello Folks,
My name is Jason Smith, and I live in York, PA...
I am interested in Kenpo, and I would like to enter my son into lessons with me...I have some previous experience in MA(Tang Soo Do green belt), but that was over 20 years ago, so I don't even remember how to tie the belt!:idunno: It has always been one of my life's goals to return the MA, and now is better than later...Hopefully I will be able to influence my son in a positive way, as well...
I look forward to hearing from all of you, and take care...

JasonASmith said:
Hello Folks,
My name is Jason Smith, and I live in York, PA...
I am interested in Kenpo, and I would like to enter my son into lessons with me...I have some previous experience in MA(Tang Soo Do green belt), but that was over 20 years ago, so I don't even remember how to tie the belt!:idunno: It has always been one of my life's goals to return the MA, and now is better than later...Hopefully I will be able to influence my son in a positive way, as well...
I look forward to hearing from all of you, and take care...

Having been a son for most of my life (with a short break when I was in my late teens) I can tell you the best way to influence your son is with money. Oh you said positive... Okie I'll get back to you. In the meantime, nice to have you with us! =)

Welcome to MT, I look forward to reading your posts and hearing about your return to MA.

7sm

Welcome to MT! :wavey: Good to have another Pennsylvanian on board.

Welcome, and happy posting! By the way, you tie your belt with a square knot! :wavey:

Greetings Jason and welcome to MT...You're NEVER too old to start training again..You will be surprized at what you will remember once your on the dojo floor again..Keep us all posted

Jason,

Welcome to MT. MA is a great way to spend quality time with a child. My eldest son and I have been studying TKD together for over a year now. He started a week or two after me, so so far I outrank him. haha.

Again, welcome.

Welcome to Martial Talk!:)

Mike

Back