Happy Easter!

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Happy Easter everyone! Hope it is a great Sunday for everyone :) Anyone doing anything special? Any favorite family traditions?

Thank you...Happy Easter to all, indeed.

Nothing special planned. Church and then home. Kids are away. No worries, though. :)

Happy Easter, all!! Church then we'll be off to share a meal with some friends/neighbors (20 people total). Our family is bringing desert - I baked 5 pies last night - 2 pecan, 2 pumpkin, cherry - and we're bringing caramel sauce, ice cream, and whipped cream for those who would like some with it.

(For those who know me well, and are looking for some deeper spiritual significance to the pies, STOP! I just like pie ;) )

The Chewster Bunny wishes everyone a Happy Easter! :D

Today is also my daughter's 17th Birthday!

Happy Birthday Alex!

Kids woke up at 6:30 this morning to find baskets on the table with some toys, candy, and games. Then they collected plastic eggs from the back yard. In a little while, we will be going to my father's house for another egg hunt, dinner, and relaxing.

Happy Easter to all and Happy Birthday to Alex!

I'm having Easter dinner at my house today with family and friends.

HOPPY EASTER TO ALL!

Hoppy Birthday to Alex!!
:partyon:

Happy Easter everyone! Hope it is a great Sunday for everyone :) Anyone doing anything special? Any favorite family traditions?

Happy Easter MT!
I'm engaging in the time honored tradition of avoiding my insane family and down right mean family in law.
I think we're going to go find a nice park and celebrate the spring weather. It's actually nice out today :)

Except for my time in college and in the military, I've lived my whole life in Maryland. This is the first time I can ever remember being here and having a "White Easter".

NOT warm here today. Brrrrr!

Latest Discussions

Back