Happy birthday USMC

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Today is the 230th birthday of the United States Marine Corps. OOH-RAH!! I was honored to serve 7 years with the Corps. Boot camp at Parris Island, school at the DLI in the Presidio of Monterey, Calif and at Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo, Texas. First PCS was Camp LeJeune, NC and then on to GTMO Cuba with lots of adventures (and boredom) in between. To all that have served or are serving now...a heartfelt and happy birthday to you all.:armed: :cheers: :biggun:

Having been a Navy Corpsman, I have the unique pleasure of saying HooRah! to all you jarheads and leathernecks out there. Proud to have been connected.

:sig: :snipe:

My father a retired USMC Master drill instructor would say thanks for remembering. Me, myself and I would like to thank all the Jarheads out there for the protection they have given this great land of ours. My hat goes off to you wonderful men and women.
Happy Birthday
Terry

Looks like I'm a day late (as usual.) Thanks to everyone and happy (belated) birthday, US Marine Corps!!!

I'm late too....

I have had family in the Marines, Army, and Navy. So maybe i should enlist in the Air Force....lol

Keep up the Good work...(to all the soldiers of America (all branches))

Back