Evidence of Alien Life on Meteorite

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It'll be cool to see the peer review on this one.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/03/05/exclusive-nasa-scientists-claims-evidence-alien-life-meteorite/

We are not alone in the universe -- and alien life forms may have a lot more in common with [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]life[/COLOR][/COLOR] on Earth than we had previously thought.

That's the stunning conclusion one NASA scientist has come to, releasing his groundbreaking revelations in a new study in the March edition of the Journal of Cosmology.

Dr. Richard B. Hoover, an astrobiologist with NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center, has traveled to remote areas in Antarctica, Siberia, and Alaska, amongst others, for over ten years now, collecting and studying meteorites. He gave FoxNews.com early access to the out-of-this-world research, published late Friday evening in the March edition of the Journal of Cosmology. In it, Hoover describes the latest findings in his study of an extremely rare class of meteorites, called CI1 carbonaceous chondrites -- only nine such meteorites are known to exist on Earth.

More
http://news.discovery.com/space/nasa-refutes-alien-discovery-claim-110307.html

Here's NASA's take on said piece of research, via SpaceRef.com:
"NASA is a scientific and technical agency committed to a culture of openness with the media and public. While we value the free exchange of ideas, data, and information as part of scientific and technical inquiry, NASA cannot stand behind or support a scientific claim unless it has been peer-reviewed or thoroughly examined by other qualified experts. This paper was submitted in 2007 to the International Journal of Astrobiology. However, the peer review process was not completed for that submission. NASA also was unaware of the recent submission of the paper to the Journal of Cosmology or of the paper's subsequent publication. Additional questions should be directed to the author of the paper." - Dr. Paul Hertz, chief scientist of NASA's Science Mission Directorate in Washington​

My favorite religious de-bunker Chuck Mistler says it is more likely that these meteorites, although from space, are actualy remnants of giant meteor collisions with the earth and that these special meteors are debree from, say, the big one that made the gulf of Mexico, falling back to earth.
Sean

My favorite religious de-bunker Chuck Mistler says it is more likely that these meteorites, although from space, are actualy remnants of giant meteor collisions with the earth and that these special meteors are debree from, say, the big one that made the gulf of Mexico, falling back to earth.
Sean

Theres tonnes of debris from the big ones, its in layers in the geological record.
Chuck Mistler? Never heard of him, should look him up. Any good?

Theres tonnes of debris from the big ones, its in layers in the geological record.
Chuck Mistler? Never heard of him, should look him up. Any good?
He's Da Bomb! He delves into some pretty heavy subjects, such as the Nephalim being the aliens, everyone says visited the earth before civilization, or word origins with true bible verse meanings, and by that I mean he references the culture and language by knowing each of the languages blah blah. And, if you like Bible Codes, this is your guy.
Sean

One look in the study should be enough to convince anyone that alien life exists.

One look in the study should be enough to convince anyone that alien life exists.

I did not catch the story yesterday, but in brief I heard that there is a mass exodus in this guys peer group to seperate themselves from this guy. Seemed to me from the brief part I heard that there is something coming out to debunk him and everyone is rushing to get as far from him as possible.... at least thats what I thought I heard on the TV news channel as I was headed out the door last night.

Latest Discussions

Back