Congrats Forrest and HCG

Marvin

Black Belt
Reaction score
Congratulations to Forrest Griffin, The Hardcore Gym, and SBGi. Forrest defeated his opponent with a TKO at UFC 55.
Well Done!

yes, there were some good fights. not much of a main event though.

A friend of mine got tickets, so this was my first 'live' UFC!!! It was awesome!! The crowd was on their feet with the Forrest victory!! The main event, I admit, was over very quick, which lead to quite a few 'boos' from the crowd. I like Andre as a fighter and would have liked to see it go a bit longer, but he found that 'sweet spot' and took advantage of it.

Mike

Marvin said:
Congratulations to Forrest Griffin, The Hardcore Gym, and SBGi. Forrest defeated his opponent with a TKO at UFC 55.
Well Done!

Congratulations :)

MJS said:
The main event, I admit, was over very quick, which lead to quite a few 'boos' from the crowd. I like Andre as a fighter and would have liked to see it go a bit longer, but he found that 'sweet spot' and took advantage of it.

Mike
The main event was horrible!! I turned away to rub my eyes and missed the whole thing :angry:

Marvin said:
The main event was horrible!! I turned away to rub my eyes and missed the whole thing :angry:

If it wasn't for the replay, I think everyone there would have been thinking, "OK..did I miss something here??" :idunno:

Back