2½ Lbs. Back Beef Ribs w/ French Fries or Mashed Potatoes
For Only $ 16.45

leaf.gif
24oz Bulls Balls Burger
Served w/ Fries and a Pop
Only $ 14.95

leaf.gif
The Coronary Burger Special
2 8oz Patties, 4 Slices of Bacon, 2 Slices of Cheddar and a Fried Egg on top. Served w/ Fries and Gravy, Can of Pop and Mayo as a garnish for sure!
Only $ 14.95
leaf.gif
Quadruple C
"Collosal Colon Clogger Combo"
24oz burger served with a quarter pound of cheese, a quarter pound of bacon, and 2 fried eggs. Also comes with a large shake and a small poutine.
Only $ 23.95

coronaryburger.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Keith Beaty/Toronto Star[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Dangerous Dan's owner James McKinnon created the Coronary Burger after his dad's heart attack. It was meant as a joke but now he sells 50 a week.
[/FONT]​

Nice, but ... why did you post the Arabic translation?

Now here are some burgers

Wednesday, 18 June 2008 15:53 We will have all the burgers together for comparison very soon. Until then, enjoy the pictures below.
.sig_cont {width:130px;height:120px;}

When I was in highschool I worked at a pizza joint called the pizza paddle. We had a 16 inch all meat (pepperoni, ham,ground pork, ground beef, Italian sausage,diced salami, and bacon) with double cheese that we called "The Rib-Spreader" `cause it was like a heart attack in a box.

I did? Thats what I get for having my sound off and assuming. lol.
If you goto their site they have a link to their youtube channel. I just snagged one at random. Sorry :(

As to monster burgers....Fuddruckers fears me. Mine end up 6-10" tall after I get done at the condiment bar. LOL

I was in that area this past week!! If i had only known!!

It's easy to miss. Dangerous Dan's Diner is on the northeast corner of Broadview Avenue and Queen Street East.

3861971638_eb54c6ccc8.jpg

You probably went to this place, on the northwest corner...

jillys_sign1.jpg

Could happen to anyone.

I refuse to return to this thread. I gained two kilos watching the video and then got palpitations from the last post!
icon10.gif

Latest Discussions

Back