Bruised

LuEnkidu

White Belt
Reaction score
So this afternoon, I was standing at the top of my stairs only four steps. I'm not sure if I actually blacked out or even possibly passed out everything went slowly dim then completely dark, don't know how but I fell backwards like I stepped backwards fell right on my butt, and back there are no visible bruises or redness from the fall. Within seconds of hiring the ground it's like I was jolted awake. I don't have many health isssues I'm not on any blood pressure medications or anything. Anyway I was wondering if anyone could recommend some stretches or exorcises to work my back slowly, back no pun intended into shape after a few more days of resting to make sure it's nothing serious.

Thanks!

Aren't there more relevant forums to address this than a martial art forum? Why not visit an MD, fitness coach or physical therapist in person or online? This makes more sense.

Welcome to Martial Talk, LuEnkidu.

You should see a Doc, bro. Be careful.

So this afternoon, I was standing at the top of my stairs only four steps. I'm not sure if I actually blacked out or even possibly passed out everything went slowly dim then completely dark, don't know how but I fell backwards....

Thanks!
This ^ is more concerning than the bumps and bruises. Get a complete physical from your Md. right away before engaging in any physical activity! Meanwhile, considering your name, you might try a small offering to propitiate Enlil, Anu and Ishtar. ;)

I would suggest contacting your primary care. Randomly passing/blacking out could be a sign of a serious underlying problem. Take it easy and good luck!

Back