Black belt certificate

Raphael12

White Belt
Reaction score
How do I get my id card I got my black belt in 07 and I was 8 years old I’m 25 now and want to get information on it

An 8-year-old black belt? If this guy is 25 (or even 15), he should know enough to realize that no one will know what he's talking about. Art? Style? Organization? Is he for real? This seems like BS. Where do posters like this come from? Seems to be getting more common.

How do I get my id card I got my black belt in 07 and I was 8 years old I’m 25 now and want to get information on it
You're either:

a) a bot
b) a troll
c) a special needs individual that shouldn't be on the internet unsupervised.

If you're interested in a certificate, you would need to locate the training facility where you got your black belt and ask the instructor if they could re-issue it to you. There's no central registry unless you were part of a larger organization, in which case you could reach out to them.

Why not enroll in a school and train for it? If a piece of paper is all you need you can go to any print shop and have one made for you.

Luckily for you there is the universal black belt registery that records every black belt ever issued by every organization worldwide, I'd suggest contacting them. Or the school that gave you a black belt, your choice.

You're either:

a) a bot
b) a troll
c) a special needs individual that shouldn't be on the internet unsupervised.
If a new poster has just one or a handful of posts, I tend to ignore it unless the topic is interesting.

If a new poster has just one or a handful of posts, I tend to ignore it unless the topic is interesting.
Some things are just too stupid to ignore.

Imagine someone with nothing on their profile indicating who they or where they live coming and asking "I have a friend that trained in martial arts with me when I was a kid. Does anyone know where I can find him?"

That's exactly the type of question that the OP asked.

Can’t wait for his reply. It could be that he has a young child and wants to use it as a “if I can do it, you can too!” Example.

Some things are just too stupid to ignore.

Imagine someone with nothing on their profile indicating who they or where they live coming and asking "I have a friend that trained in martial arts with me when I was a kid. Does anyone know where I can find him?"

That's exactly the type of question that the OP asked.
Perhaps we should all have a personal policy of not responding to the more inane, single poster bots. It might curb them. Occasionally the questions do stimulate good discussions.

I particularly like the FAQs on the bottom 🤣

"Am I able to register just one hand?"

No, you must register both hands, even if you like one more than the other.
This is kind of fun.

Screenshot_20240726_102512_Chrome.jpg

Latest Discussions

Back