Bad dog!! Dog eats $400 in owner's cash but...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Bad dog!!

59654632-d28c-46e1-b134-972bd760727a-big.jpg

Mar 18, 4:25 PM EDT

Dog eats $400 in cash, but NC woman manages to recover some of it later

APEX, N.C. (AP) -- A North Carolina family's dog didn't eat the children's homework, he ate mom's money. Kelley Davis said she had an extra $400 in cash to deposit after working extra hours as a physical therapist. She told the News & Observer of Raleigh that on Friday she planned to deposit the money, but it wasn't in her pocket.

She remembered leaving it in the bedroom and it occurred to her that the family's 2-year-old greater Swiss mountain dog, Augie, might have eaten it.

Davis, 42, said when she took Augie for a walk Saturday, she found parts of three $100 bills and five $20s in his leavings. She washed them with a garden hose and hopes to find enough pieces to exchange them for cash.

A professor at the North Carolina State University Veterinary School said the money shouldn't hurt the dog.
---

Information from: The News & Observer, http://www.newsobserver.com
Oh nooo, the money wouldn't hurt the dog... but it definitely would've put a dent in the owner's wallet.
Holy crap. Time for a new dog or a smarter owner.

http://www.newsobserver.com/

Davis, 42, said when she took Augie for a walk Saturday, she found parts of three $100 bills and five $20s in his leavings. She washed them with a garden hose and hopes to find enough pieces to exchange them for cash.

If I were a bank teller, that would be my last day on the job.

:fart:

If I were a bank teller, that would be my last day on the job.

:fart:
Hey, she washed the pieces didnt' she? C'mon... nothing that a little hand sanitizer can't take care of. :uhyeah:

Well, it's been kept under-wraps, but it it just so happens that a canine version, Bow-Wowtrol IS getting ready to hit the shelves. It's still under clinical testing, but soon troubles like this lady experienced should be a thing of the past! But don't take my word for it....

Hi! I'm Princess. I used to eat upwards of two-thousand dollars in tens and twenties a week! And boy, did it wreak havoc with my digestive system. But then I discovered Bow-Wowtrol. Just a teaspoon a day sprinkled on my kibble or some road-kill- or even an old pair of underwear left on the bathroom floor, changed me from this:

SamUgliestDogLulu.jpg

To this!

lassie-portrait-97768-sw.jpg

And of course not only did it give me a shiny coat and fresh breath, it also rid me of all those nasty parasites that I am constantly picking up from eating poo in the park! Thanks Bow-Wowtrol!

Latest Discussions

Back