Army for Japan...

Would you look at that!
What a stud muffin!

:D

Awesome looking shirt!

now, wait? did you photoshop that T on you?
Or do you sit on the source?

Bill Mattocks, wouldn't it just be easier to send the 20 bucks to a relief agency, or an actual person in Japan and cut out the middle man. Nice thought, and though it is the thought that counts, the 20 bucks could go directly to Japan. Thanks Bill Mattocks.

Bill Mattocks, wouldn't it just be easier to send the 20 bucks to a relief agency, or an actual person in Japan and cut out the middle man. Nice thought, and though it is the thought that counts, the 20 bucks could go directly to Japan. Thanks Bill Mattocks.
Then you wouldn't get the T-shirt.
Sean

Bill I like the Mizugami on your gi. I'd like to see a better picture of it and hear why it was changed. I am not asking to question anyone. I have just never seen that one and it sparked my interest.

We did both. I just didn't take a photo of the check.

Bill I like the Mizugami on your gi. I'd like to see a better picture of it and hear why it was changed. I am not asking to question anyone. I have just never seen that one and it sparked my interest.

I was asked the same question today at the seminar I attended. I am told the fourth star is for Shimabuku Soke and I believe it may have been placed there by the UIKA, which my dojo is affiliated with.

Ultimately I am afraid I don't know, it's the patch I bought at my dojo. Most of the veteran students and instructors have the older style patch with three stars.

I was asked the same question today at the seminar I attended. I am told the fourth star is for Shimabuku Soke and I believe it may have been placed there by the UIKA, which my dojo is affiliated with.

Ultimately I am afraid I don't know, it's the patch I bought at my dojo. Most of the veteran students and instructors have the older style patch with three stars.

It was added in 2002 by Master Mitchum to represent Master Shimabuku. you ware correct. I like it. I want one. thanks.
Scottie.

Back