Another science hoax?

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is about a Professor who faked data for years...

http://bostonglobe.com/news/science...a-for-years/BYvHaLUEz5xxWhFm29VoyL/story.html

In one of the worst cases of scientific fraud on record in the Netherlands, a review committee made up of some of the country’s top scientists has found that University of Tilburg Prof. Diederik Stapel systematically falsified data to achieve the results he wanted.
The university has fired the 45-year-old Stapel and plans to file fraud charges against him, university spokesman Walther Verhoeven said Thursday.
Stapel acknowledged in a statement the accusations were largely true.
‘‘I have manipulated study data and fabricated investigations,’’ he wrote in an open letter published by De Volkskrant newspaper this week. ‘‘I realize that via this behavior I have left my direct colleagues stunned and angry and put my field, social psychology, in a poor light.’’
Stapel said he was ashamed and offered his apologies.
The committee set up to investigate Stapel said after its preliminary investigation it had found ‘‘several dozen publications in which use was made of fictitious data’’ in the period since 2004, though Stapel’s career goes back to the early 1990s.

Hmmm...so much for peer review...

And? It proves humans are ....human.

And humans are the ones hyping man made global warming, for fun and profit...lots and lots of profit...

And humans are the ones hyping man made global warming, for fun and profit...lots and lots of profit...

Really? that amazes me, that humans are the ones hyping man made global warming, I thought it was the pandas.

Yeah! Black bears that got into white paint accidents, the way that stupid cat did in the Pepe La Pew cartoons...

Like the skunk bear?

Skunk-Bear--14394.jpg

Wolverines are a hoax.......bub.

thumbnail.aspx

:lfao:

That cigar causes global warming-try telling him to put it out, though.....:lfao:

Latest Discussions

Back